Induction furnaces are one of the most commonly used metal smelting equipment. The induction furnace is mainly composed of a crucible, an induction coil, a casing, a cooling system and a tilting mechanism.
These furnaces are easy to install, operate and maintain. These furnaces have smaller thermal dimensions and lower investment costs, making them the first choice for steel mills with lower capacity. In these furnaces, steel is produced by melting the charge using the heat generated by an electromagnetic field.
A good induction cooktop is often expensive. So, is there any way to make our induction cooker last longer?
1. Select the appropriate furnace lining material, which needs to correspond to the material properties of the smelted metal.
2. Use appropriate furnace building and knotting process, such as the sintering process of the charge, and suitable furnace building tools.
3. Use matching cooling devices, such as cooling towers, to improve the service life of various circuit components in the electrical cabinet.
4. Adopt a reasonable smelting process, which can not only make the operation simple and efficient, but also make the electric furnace more energy-saving and power-saving in the production process.
5. The daily inspection of the induction furnace, such as regular testing of the rated voltage and current, is the key to increasing the service life of the equipment.
If we want to extend the service life of the equipment, we need to pay more attention to these details, so as to improve the productivity of induction high-induction furnaces, reduce production costs, and create more value.
Luoyang Judian is a company that produces factory electric furnaces, welcome to follow us, you can solve more problems about induction furnaces.