After purchasing a new induction stove, there is a question that many users have to consider when using it. That is how to adjust the heating speed of the electric furnace.
Luoyang Judian has summarized some knowledge and experience, let us tell you.
From the analysis of the design of the electric furnace, the heating speed is determined by the heating power of the intermediate frequency furnace, the material of the heating blank and the heating temperature. After these factors are determined, the heating speed of the induction furnace is also determined.
Therefore, in theory, the heating speed of the induction furnace is fixed, and what will affect the heating speed of the electric furnace at this time is the power output of the electric furnace.
In the normal use of the induction furnace, the factors that affect the power output of the intermediate frequency furnace, which in turn affect the speed of the furnace or the heating speed, are as follows:
(1) The rectifier circuit part of the induction furnace is not adjusted properly, the DC voltage does not reach the maximum value, the rectifier tube is not fully turned on, and the DC voltage does not reach the rated value, which affects the power output.
(2) The intermediate frequency voltage value is adjusted too high or too low, which affects the power output.
(3) The current and voltage limiting, cut-off and cut-off values of the induction furnace are not adjusted properly, resulting in low power output. At this time, we need to adjust the current limiting potentiometer on the control board of the intermediate frequency furnace.
(4) The mismatch between the furnace body and the intermediate frequency power supply seriously affects the power output.
(5) Too many or too few compensation capacitors for the induction furnace are configured, so that the furnace body cannot get the proper electric rate and heat rate during operation, and the best power output cannot be achieved.
(6) The distributed inductance of the output circuit of the induction furnace and the additional inductance of the resonant circuit are too large, which will also affect the power supply and affect the high-power output.
This is what we share today about adjusting the heating speed of the induction furnace, I hope it can be helpful to you.
Welcome to Luoyang Judian to learn more about induction furnaces.