Luoyang Judian Metal Hot Processing Equipment Co., LTD is mainly engaged in the manufacture of complete sets of equipment in the metal thermal processing industry and the integration of the entire production line.
Home / 8 Precautions When Using MF Induction Melting Furnace
8 Precautions When Using MF Induction Melting Furnace
The MF induction melting furnace has the characteristics of fast heating speed, high melting efficiency, and simple operation. In the forging industry, MF induction melting furnaces are very popular. Although it is very convenient to use, there are some precautions in use. Today, Luoyang Judian will introduce to you 8 precautions during the use of intermediate frequency induction melting furnaces.
1. Before starting the medium frequency induction melting furnace, check the condition of electrical equipment, cooling water system, sensor air conditioning copper pipe, and other equipment. The device is in good condition to start. Otherwise, it is strictly forbidden to start the intermediate frequency heating furnace.
2. If the melting loss in the medium frequency induction melting furnace exceeds the requirements, it should be repaired as soon as possible. It is strictly forbidden to heat and melt any material in a crucible with excessive melting loss.
3. Special personnel must be arranged to close and start the MF induction melting furnace. It is strictly forbidden to touch the sensor and cable after closing. Personnel on duty are not allowed to leave their posts without authorization and should pay attention to the external conditions of sensors and melting furnaces.
4. When discharging, it should be checked whether the returned waste is mixed with dangerous substances such as flammable and explosive. If present, it should be removed immediately. It is strictly forbidden to add cold material and wet material directly into the molten steel, and it is strictly forbidden to add large pieces of material after the molten liquid is filled to the upper part to prevent capping.
5. It is strictly forbidden to mix iron filings and iron oxide when repairing the furnace and pounding the crucible, and the pounding crucible must be dense.
6. The pouring site and the pit in front of the furnace should be free of obstacles and stagnant water to prevent molten steel from falling to the ground and exploding.
7. Molten steel is not allowed to be overfilled. When carrying the ladle for pouring manually, the two people should cooperate in unison, walk steadily, and not stop in a hurry.
8. We should keep the room of the intermediate frequency generator clean. It is strictly forbidden to bring flammable and explosive materials and other sundries into the room, and smoking is prohibited indoors.
The intermediate frequency induction melting furnace uses the intermediate frequency power to establish the magnetic field. And then, the inside of the ferromagnetic material will generate an induction eddy current and heats the material up. The MF induction melting furnace adopts a 200-2500Hz MF power supply for induction heating, melting, and heat preservation. We can use the intermediate frequency electric furnace to melt carbon steel, alloy steel, and special steel. Also, we can smelt and heat non-ferrous metals such as copper and aluminum. The equipment is small in size, light in weight, high in efficiency, low in power consumption, fast in melting and heating up, easy to control the furnace temperature, and high in production efficiency.
Induction online heating of large steel pipes is widely used in the heat treatment of various high alloy steel pipes required in oil drilling, geological drilling, coal mining, infrastructure exploration and other fields.