When the smelting furnace is in use, the common emergencies are the penetration of the furnace and the leakage of molten iron. If no measures are taken, the copper tube of the coil will be ruptured, and the molten iron and the coolant will contact and cause an explosion, which will result in a major equipment accident or personal injury accident.
This time, the editor of Judian made some analysis on the situation that caused the smelting furnace to pass through the furnace and leak molten iron.
Causes of molten iron leaking through the melting furnace:
1. The molten iron cooling time is too long and the cover is formed, and it is heated and expanded again, and the lining is squeezed to cause cracks in the furnace lining. During the melting process, the molten iron penetrates from the cracks, causing it to pass through the furnace or spray from the knot cover, resulting in a blast furnace accident.
2. With the increase of furnace age, the volume of furnace lining becomes larger. The amount of molten iron in the furnace increases, and the furnace lining is thin, which can not withstand the pressure of molten iron locally, resulting in the furnace passing through.
3. When the furnace lining is knotted, some parts do not meet the requirements or some impurities are brought in and are not found, resulting in the above-mentioned defects during smelting.
4. The furnace lining is rapidly cooled to produce cracks, which penetrate through the cracks during the smelting process.
5. The binder used for building the furnace is not suitable. The binder generally starts to bond at 600-700 degrees;
6. During the preparation process, the workers do not operate according to the correct ratio, and the prepared furnace lining is uneven and has insufficient density, resulting in a short life of the furnace lining.
7. The lining site of the furnace is not clean, and iron pins, iron beans and other sundries are easily mixed in the process of preparing the furnace lining, which greatly reduces the number of furnaces.
8. The insulating bakelite cannot support the weight it bears, and the insulating bakelite will bend. At this time, the furnace lining will also become loose. Cracks appear mainly at the joint part between the back and bottom of the furnace wall and the furnace bottom, resulting in the seepage of molten iron, and eventually the occurrence of "passing through the furnace". ".
9. The induction coil lacks electromagnetic vibration force, and continuously hits the furnace lining, which loosens the furnace lining and causes cracks, resulting in molten iron seeping out and passing through the furnace.
10. If the screw is loose, the furnace shell will be twisted back and forth when the molten iron is tapped, and the induction coil will be twisted, so that the furnace lining will be loosened and cracks will appear, so that the molten iron seeps through the furnace.
The above is a summary of the reasons that cause the melting furnace to wear through the furnace and leak molten iron. In order to solve this problem and ensure safe production, we need to regularly check the equipment and complete the daily maintenance of the equipment.
Welcome to pay attention to our Luoyang Judian to solve more problems about the use of smelting furnaces for you.