As a metal smelting equipment, the intermediate frequency induction furnace is used by many foundry manufacturers. The intermediate frequency melting furnace has many advantages, such as flexible and simple operation, easy to control the melting quality; fast melting speed and production efficiency.
When the intermediate frequency furnace is in use, the sound emitted by the machine can be used as a basic condition for judging the operating state of the intermediate frequency furnace.
So, how do we judge the working state of the intermediate frequency furnace from the sound of it? Let us introduce to you.
1. The intermediate frequency furnace is in normal operation. When the intermediate frequency furnace is working, the alternating frequency of the power supply will naturally cause vibration and produce a whistling sound. This sound indicates that the intermediate frequency furnace is in good working condition and operates normally. This is the sound that intermediate frequency furnace production personnel and maintenance personnel love to hear.
2. Power supply noise of intermediate frequency furnace. When the intermediate frequency furnace is running, the reactor coil in the power supply emits noise, which is not normal. The cause may be that the coil fixing bolts are loose during the installation or use of the reactor in the power supply of the intermediate frequency furnace, resulting in a dull sound from the power supply.
3. The induction coil noise of the intermediate frequency furnace. Sounds like "poof". This kind of sound is often caused by a short circuit between the turns of the induction coil of the intermediate frequency furnace, causing a fire between the turns. This situation is very dangerous! The existence of coil noise for a long time will cause the coil copper tube to be broken down, cause water leakage, and cause the furnace to pass through. The consequences are very serious! Therefore, the insulation between turns of the intermediate frequency furnace coil must be done well.
4. The noise at the bottom of the intermediate frequency furnace. Sounds like "crack". This sound is generally emitted by the quartz layer at the bottom of the furnace, and is accompanied by white smoke. If this happens, it means that there is a problem with the quality of the refractory material and quartz sand material at the bottom of the intermediate frequency furnace: the purity is not enough and the moisture content is too large. Replacing the furnace bottom material can solve it.
5. The sound made by the intermediate frequency furnace when melting scrap metal. This sound "crackling" sounds noisy, but it is a good sign for the user. Because this is the discharge sound generated between the metal and the metal during the heating process, it shows that the intermediate frequency furnace has high melting power and normal operation.
This is what we share today, the relationship between the operation of the intermediate frequency furnace and the sound. I hope it can help you master the habits of the intermediate frequency furnace and make better use of the intermediate frequency furnace.
Welcome to Luoyang Judian to learn more about the medium frequency induction furnace.
Heating temperature is between 200-1400 degrees.
Induction billet furnaces can heat billets to temperatures ranging from room temperature to over 1200°C.
After the Slab is pulled out from the continuous casting machine,Surface temperature is 750 ~ 850℃.
Induction online heating of large steel pipes is widely used in the heat treatment of various high alloy steel pipes required in oil drilling, geological drilling, coal mining, infrastructure exploration and other fields.